sometimes i think i can write but then i see what other people write and
There are very few things I will willingly use the term “swag” to describe
This falcon is one of them.
She is meant to be my wife
- In 2009, a man married a video game character
- In 2007, a woman married the Eiffel Tower
- In 2008, a man married a life-sized doll
- Also in 2009, a woman married a roller coaster
- And in 2005, a woman married a dolphin
please explain to me why people still say that gays shouldnt be able to be married to preserve the sanctity of marraige
- I do not watch Sherlock just to see Benedict Cumberbatch
- I am not going to see Star Trek Into Darkness for the same reason
- I do not watch Doctor Who just to see David Tennant
- I do not watch The Avengers movies just to see Tom Hiddleston
- I do not watch the Iron Man movies just to see RDJ
- I do not watch anything just for hot guys
- I can still appreciate that they are really hot
Oh, I am in total agreement.
omg what if we named animals after the sound they make like in pokemon
“take the bark for a walk”
“hey could you feed the meows”
“hey look at all those moos”
woah thats one big PPFKEJGKRTLYKTPLFPLPTLTPPLLF
I want to take a moment here to talk about Jared’s acting…. you don’t even have to know this is Souless!Sam…. you can tell that just by looking at his eyes… he changed Sam’s personality so perfectly that the first time Sam appeared on season 6 we knew something was not right… same goes for when Lucifer is wearing Sam as a vessel, his expressions change and we know it’s not Sam….
and some people even say Jared is a bad actor…
I am your king.
I think that Crowley was never once in his existence appreciated. His son betrayed him (though we don’t know the reason why they hated each other), they call him names behind his back, they hunt him down for not serving Lucifer and having his own will and plans, they don’t accept him as their king. See, none of the demons respected him, they were not loyal to him - they feared him, and in order to survive they obeyed. Crowley worked his way up from the salesman to the King of Hell, and yet nobody paid him respect. The sad thing is, they never even wanted him as their king. They didn’t notice he was kidnapped. They didn’t come to save him when he called, none of them. Abbadon was the only one to show up, her only intention to kill him and become Queen of Hell. I’m not trying to shove him in the role of a victim, I know what he is and what he’s done.
I just think that beside the desire for love in his human heart, he pursued acknowledgement. And it makes me sick at heart that he’s never received neither.
you do not know true pain until your favorite fictional character is killed off
and then brought back to life, and then killed off again